Life as Tinuke1

Life as Tinuke1
It still feels like yesterday when I moved to this neighborhood. When my family and I had moved to Lekki phase 2 after he won a mouth watering contract.... A contract that could last a family of five for a lifetime.... Sustaining their needs and wants.
I know I was suppose to be happy,anyone in her ryt senses would.... But not me,Tinuke.
I am in my early teens with love for fun and passion....an aspiring scientist with an artistic brain....but now that we've moved,I think my life is in a mess....
I mean, I can't think straight anymore.....rem
embering the way it had ended between I and Jide......my life can't be good amymore.
Jide was one person I have always tot I would love forever...... Since junior school,I had fallen for him.
His talent,outspokenness, appearance,character and humour were what had enticed me........I remembered how he had asked me to be his gf...
It had been one beautiful morning morning like that and Jide had asked....
Some people may probably had totd that I would answered him,but I had declined is proposal......we only started dating after we became besty
************************
How everything ended was still surprising....I had broken up with Jide after his mom thought I was a bimbo.......I had walked up to Jide and told him but instead of apologising and saying that he was going to talk to his mom,he had talked about me cheating on him with Femi....
U probably will start to think am bad now with what I want to tell u but as I said earlier, I loved Jide.........but I also had a crush on Feminist

Post a Comment

0 Comments